Become a childcare practitioner with the Asquith Day Nurseries and Pre-Schools
Why become an Asquith Apprentice?
We are committed to continuously developing our staff and our apprentices are paid excellent and generous salaries in order to build long-term careers within our company.
What qualifications will I study towards?
We work with our national partner, Learndirect, who will support you in completing an accredited qualification.
What to expect from our apprenticeships
As an Asquith Apprentice, your programme will consist of:
What we are looking for
- Keen to learn new skills
- Strong interest in working with young children
- Individuals looking for a long-term childcare career
- Focused and able to work in a team
- Flexible approach to work
- Self-confident with good communication skills
- Open-minded with a can-do attitude
How to apply for our programme
Due to high demand internally, all external recruitment for apprentices is currently on hold until at least the end of the year. For more information about future opportunities please contact email@example.com. Alternatively please review our nursery assistant vacancies, with the view to starting your apprenticeship in the future.