Asquith Nurseries Manager/Assistant Manager Jobs
This section gives a summary of our current Asquith Nurseries Manager/Assistant Manager Jobs
We are looking for a Club Manager for our Breakfast and After School Club!
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 07:45-09:00 AM and 03:00-06:00 PM
We are located within Epping Primary School and offers flexible before and after-school care for children aged between 5 and 11 years, term time only.
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager at our Sidcup Day Nursery
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join our Kenton Day Nursery.
Here at Kenton Day Nursery we value our employees who have enabled us to grow into one of the best nurseries in the area. We would like a manager to come on board to continue this ethos!
Feeling undervalued and looking for that next step…then read on!
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must have a degree in childcare.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum three years management experience in childcare setting
- As a minimum be qualified to NVQ level 3
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A sound knowledge of child protection procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
And here is what you’ll receive in return:
- Childcare Discount
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Outstanding training including a month induction and a personal development plan
- Progression opportunities
- Retail and Travel Corporate discounts including a La Tasca taste card
- Employee Assistance Programme
Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.